twenty seven
female
she/her/hers
heterosexual
Admin
Lux
170 posts
16469 points
timid heart, hide my scars, make me stronger, i can't take this any longer, i need you like water
announcement #002
Hey everyone! Thanks to a fantastic idea by our lovely mod Pixel, SHF now has a stud book! We've also expanded horse profiles to include their potential, for the sake of the breeding and showing aspects of the site. Please take a peek at these concepts, all explained as thoroughly as I could manage in our brand new horse guide. In a week, we'll also have our first year-end rollover so there's going to be an important announcement for that, as well. Keep an eye out!

For horses already owned, please note that the potential section has been added to each horse in the horse list. International-qualified horses are already at their top potential, so it has been filled out, but please be sure to fill out the blanks for your young, schooling, and international horses. Retired horses unable to breed have been left without this potential as well. Please note that every single horse that is currently showing, will potentially show, or can/will breed must have its potential filled out. This will become important in site year-end rollovers (which will give you the opportunity to boost a horse and/or rider's level) and in breeding.

post made Dec 28 2016, 12:02 AM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

fast options
topic
poll

affiliates