twenty seven
female
she/her/hers
heterosexual
Admin
Lux
170 posts
16469 points
timid heart, hide my scars, make me stronger, i can't take this any longer, i need you like water
sale process
With it's fully fledged point system, Second Hand Fame is equipped for transferring horses between members. You may post these as advertisements, open for anyone, or you may make it a free of charge transfer. Each of these is described below. Please follow the steps, for the sake of the staff!

open sale

An open sale is when a horse is for sale and there is no specific purchaser in mind; you just don't want your character to have that horse anymore. Maybe the horse is getting older. Maybe they are changing disciplines. The reason doesn't matter. This involves a direct transfer of points from one account to another.

STEP ONE Create an advertisement and post it in the Sale Barn forum. It doesn't have to be fancy, but it does need to be posted on the account of the character who owns the horse, it must include the horse's name so that other members can find its information, and it must also include a desired price and whether or not you are negotiable on it. The price should be in site points, not a currency price.

STEP TWO Members interested can post their interest, questions, and offers on your advertisement. It is up to you to answer these questions. They may also state a desire to purchase the horse. Once you have a post saying that "I would like to buy -horse name- for -character name", or something of the sort, you can consider that a successful sale.

STEP THREE The seller posts in the completed sales thread informing staff of the horse transfer. Staff will take points from the buyer and add them to the seller's account. They will then go to the horse listing and copy/paste the horse from the seller's listing to the buyer's listing. They will leave blank the barn section, so please fill that in at your earliest convenience. You will know the sale has been processed when your request in the completed sales thread is deleted, like a claim.

closed sale

A closed sale is when a horse is for sale and there is a specific purchaser in mind. There may be no cost, or there might be, but there are a few stipulations.

STEP ONE Get a screenshot of the agreement. It must include the horse's name, the price and the name of the character who is receiving the horse. The price should be in site points, not a currency price. If it is a free transfer, then state this.

STEP TWO The seller posts in the completed sales thread informing staff of the horse transfer. The link should be to the screenshot of the agreement rather than a posted advertisement. Staff will take points from the buyer and add them to the seller's account, if applicable. They will then go to the horse listing and copy/paste the horse from the seller's listing to the buyer's listing. They will leave blank the barn section, so please fill that in at your earliest convenience. You will know the sale has been processed when your request in the completed sales thread is deleted, like a claim.

post made Dec 1 2016, 02:44 PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

fast options
topic

affiliates