twenty seven
female
she/her/hers
heterosexual
Admin
Lux
170 posts
16469 points
timid heart, hide my scars, make me stronger, i can't take this any longer, i need you like water
away notices
Going to be away? Let us know here! If you've been added to the list, then you know you're safe for your designated period of time. We will add each account separately, so be sure to list all of them. If an account is missing, then be sure to let us know ASAP!

accounts away

calla taylor (until 02/25)
charlotte greene (until 02/25)
kinsley hope (until 02/25)
thorne lohrasbe (until 02/25)

post made Oct 27 2016, 12:15 AM
feeling 22
female
she/her
a mystery
Admin
rachel
33 posts
4033 points
the bridge that burned took you out of the way, made you turn around until you faced the demons
hey kids i'm gonna be a little m.i.a. until the 17th at least – concert, work, getting my wisdom teeth out. i'mma die. i'm allowing myself a few days after that to recover, but i might be able to get on here during that recovery time, it's all kind of dependent on how i'm feeling? we'll see how it goes. i wanted to post this just in case. lux is coming to visit me (!!!) from the 18th to the 25th, so i'm not sure how much i'll be on then either, so i'm just gonna say this goes til the 25th and if i'm on before then, it's just like a pleasant surprise. this will affect calla taylor, charlotte greene, thorne lohrasbe, and kinsley hope (even though i haven't made her yet. still. ugh. i hate myself. so sorry, pix).
post made Feb 12 2017, 04:45 AM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

fast options
topic
poll

affiliates